Welcome to Communicare
Welcome to Cumberland County CommuniCare! In business since 1998, CommuniCare has developed an impeccable reputation for serving our community based upon our experience in serving our community.
CommuniCare, Inc. is one of the most dependable local non-profit organizations serving youth, adolescents, adults and families. Heavily depended upon by the 12th District court system,
CommuniCare provides quality driven prevention and intervention services for at-risk and court involved youth, adults and families that create local alternatives to juvenile/district court and
address problem behaviors through evidenced-based treatment and programs.
CommuniCare assists people in overcoming mental health problems, substance abuse disorders, PTSD and trauma of sexual victimization, grief, abandonment and abuse. We specialize in providing
parenting/family strengthening classes, juvenile delinquency/early interventions, mental health, substance abuse and case management supports for people with a variety of behavioral health problems.
We are a multi-faceted community mental health and substance abuse treatment provider that serves individuals ages 6 to 99 and their families in a variety of programs and services.
CommuniCare offers a full continuum of services for children and adults. If you need help with early interventions for youth misconduct including undisciplined/truancy/delinquency issues,
adult and children's mental health, substance abuse, youth gang interventions, case management, clinical assessments, psychological testing and court or diversion services, we're here for you.
CommuniCare is Cumberland County’s complete resource for:
All services include basic case management supports for each client
- Juvenile delinquency/Early behavioral interventions/School misbehavior
- Mental health outpatient services including Comprehensive Clinical Assessments (CCA's)
- Substance abuse outpatient services for adolescents and adults
- Intensive Outpatient Substance Abuse Treatment for adolescents and adults
- Youth Gang Intervention programming
- Alternative to Commitment/Intensive Services for the highest risk youth in the county
- Prevention services to screen adolescents and adults for services
- Parent Skill building and Family Strengthening Classes
- Anger management
- Specialized care for those affected by Trauma and PTSD
- Psychological Testing
- Psychiatric Evaluations
- Forensic Capacity to Proceed evaluations